AH! You got bamboozled! This is actually
People I Bloody Hate
- radical feminists. All of them. You ruined everything.
- pedophiles/MAPs/supporters/people who like loli/shota/cub.
- people who hate others for whatever ethnicity, religion, nationality, gender and sexuality they may have.
No exceptions. Just live your life and let others live their life.
Special nope when it comes to transphobes/truscums/transmeds/terfs.
- people who hate others for whatever physical or mental disability they may have.
includes people who discriminate against those who are neurodivergent.
- people who hate furries in general.
- zoophiles or its supporters (normal furries are not this).
- necrophiles and its supporters (there are these idiots running around??).
- rape apologists.
- self-harm supporters (dude, go get help ffs)
In other words, don't be a dick, have some respect, live and let live, all that jazz.
Things To Keep In Mind
- I am an adult (above 18).
(I have no real interest in making friends over the 'net, but if that makes you uncomfortable, tell me and I'll unfollow you).
- I am an atheist
(not a dick-ish one, don't worry)
- I do not feel comfortable with religious individuals who, to put it lightly, shove their faith down everyone's throats trying to convert them. I will not do that, so please try hard not to as well.
- Am what I call a "pessimist utopic-anarchist", or just an anti-authority person.
No government is the best type of government. It would be a utopia, if the human race wasn't so selfish.
- I am extremely shy and socially inept, even online.
- I am autistic (diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome).
I know it's a "problematic" diagnosis, but that's how things are in my country.
There will be times I may sound rude, but I actually don't mean that. Please point that out to me (gently) when it happens.
There will also be times when I can infodump, which is me sharing with enthusiasm pretty much everything about things I love!
- I am someone who can feel (somewhat rarely) romantic attraction towards anyone of any gender (or lack thereof), but sexy things are yicky (don't try to label me).
- I think the word "queer" has evolved to a fine word to use, thanks to early LGBTQIA+ advocates. Get over it.
Thank you for listening, and hope you hate me a little bit more :D