The wannabe artist/animator
Commission status : CLOSED
My name is Bernardo (Bernie for short) and I'm a 20smth years old Portuguese man (he/him)
I'm an amateur artist and learner of animation, and here is where you can find my commission info and social media I'm active on and have more art examples.
All these social media icons you see are from King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt (link here)
Types of Commission
Sketched either traditionally or digitally. Inked either traditionally or digitally, at commissioner's request. If traditionally, scanned at 300dpi. Provided as a .png.
Headshots / Bust (can be made into an icon) - 2 EUR
Halfbody/Waist-legtht - 4 EUR
Fullbody - 6 EUR
Sketched either digitally or traditionally. Scanned at 300dpi if traditional. Inked and coloured digitally. Provided as a .png. Simple animation provided as .gif.
Headshots / Bust (can be made into an icon) - 4 EUR
Halfbody / Waist-lenght - 6 EUR
Fulbody - 8 EUR
Pixel artwork provided as .png
Headshots / Bust (can be made into an icon) - 2 EUR
Halfbody / Waist-lenght - 4 EUR
No examples available yet
Fulbody - 6 EUR
No examples available yet
Character Reference Sheets
Drawn digitally and provided as a .png.
2 fullbody views, 1 headshot or detail view, colour palette, character name, species and pronouns - 15 EUR
> +Fullbody view - +10 EUR
> +Headshot or detail view - +5 EUR
> +Alternate costume addition - +10 EUR
> Prop/equipment/item/pet detail - +5 EUR
>Crosshatching thing / rough shading - +4 EUR
>More than 1 character - +50% base price for each character added (example, fullbody w/ 2 characters is 9 EUR)
>Simple animation (will be provided as .gif) - +4 EUR
>Simple background (generic and simplistic landscapes, non-detailed rooms) - +4 EUR
Terms of Services
By ordering a commission from me, Bernardo SciFiRenegade ("the Artist"), you ("the Client", "they") affirm to have read and agree to be legally bound by the following Terms of Service listed below. Failure to abide by the Terms of Service may result in a rejected / cancelled commission without a refund, and a blacklist. Please note that these Terms of Service may be subject to change without prior notice.
These Terms of Service are in effect as of October 20, 2021.
Section 1.1 - Will Draw
The Artist is willing to draw any of the following:
- Human(oids) | Kemonomimi | Anthropomorphic Animals | Feral Character
- Original and Fan Characters
- Ships / Couples of any type and orientation (Ex. Canon x Canon; OC x Canon; OC x OC; and whatever sexual orientation the characters may be)
- Light Gore (ex. Blood)
- Characters in appearance of any age
- Simple armour and mecha designs
- Animal Crossing's art style
- Sonic the Hedgehog's art style
- Chibi art style
Section 1.2 - Will Not Draw
The Artist will not draw any of the following:
- Nudity | Explicit Sexual Content | Fetishes
- Heavy Gore (Ex. Detailed internal body parts)
- Complicated armour and mecha designs
- Sexualized underage characters (in actual age and appearance)
- Child/adult pairings
- Incest pairings
- Anything that involves portraying nazism / fascism, racism, sexism, LGBTQIA+phobia, etc under a positive light
- Complex Backgrounds
Section 2 - General
- The Artist has a right to refuse the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation.
- The Artist has a right to cancel the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation. (Please see Section 6 - Refunds for more information on cancellations.)
- The Client has a right to cancel the commission for whatever reason, with or without explanation. (Please see Section 6 - Refunds for more information on cancellations.)
- The Artist has a right to upload the commission on any all social media (Tumblr, DeviantArt, Toyhou.se, etc.) unless specified by the Client beforehand to keep the commission private.
- Payment is to be made after the Client has approved the sketch. The sketch will be resized and watermarked. The commission will be on an "on hold" status until payment has been received.
- The Artist will not work with deadlines or rush orders.
- The Artist does not work on a "first come first serve" basis. Smaller commissions/ commissions that do not take much time may be worked on in between larger commissions/ commissions requiring more time.
- The Client may contact the Artist at any time to ask for a progress check on the commission. The Client is encouraged to contact the Artist via social media (Tumblr, DeviantArt, Toyhou.se) if the Client is unable to reach the Artist via e-mail.
Section 3 - Image Rights
- The Client shall not make any edits to the completed commission.
- The Client may use the commission for personal / non-commercial use, but only if proper credit to the Artist (scifirenegade) and a linkback to any of the Artist's social media (Tumblr, DeviantArt, Toyhou.se) is provided.
- If the commission includes characters that do not belong the Client, additional credit to the owner(s)/ creator(s) of said characters must be provided when using for personal / non-commercial use.
- The Client may not use the commission for any commercial use.
- Nothing made by the Artist is to be used in any blockchain-related technology, including NFTs, cryptocurrency, or any future inventions of the space.
- The Client may not claim the commission as their own work
- The Artist does not claim ownership to any of the characters / subjects portrayed in the commission. Characters belong to their respective creator(s).
Section 4 - Delivery / Turnaround
- All commissions will be done digitally.
- There will be no hard copies.
- The Client is paying for a service/ digital good and will not require any shipping of any kind.
- All commissions will be done in the Artist's usual style or as sampled in the style ordered.
- All commissions will be .PNG at 300DPI.
- The Client may ask for a specific canvas size for the commission.
- All commissions will be sent via the Client's choice of social media or email with the completed commission .PNG file attached.
- Unless specified not to upload the commission to the public, all commissions will be posted on the Artist's social media, resized and watermarked.
- Commissions will be posted on the Artist's social media after the Client has received and approved the original and unmarked commission file.
- The Client may choose to remain anonymous when the Artist publicly uploads the commission.
- The estimated turnaround is about one (1) month. If the Artist has to take longer than that estimated turnaround to complete the commission for whatever reason, the Client will be contacted and informed of the status of his/ her/ their commission.
Section 5 - Payment
- Payment is to be made after the Client has approved the sketch. The Client is to send payment upfront.
- Payment is to be made via PayPal (using Ko-Fi).
- Payment is to be done in EUR (European Euros).
- The Client does not need to pay extra for any of the PayPal fees.
- Payment must be sent within 72 hours after confirmation.
Section 6 - Refunds
- If the Client cancels their commission for whatever reason, the Client will receive a refund of 50%. The Client will not receive any files of the commission.
- If the Artist cancels the commission for whatever reason, the Client will receive a full refund, in addition to a .PNG file of whatever progress of the commission has been completed.
- Refunds will be given within 72 hours after correspondence.
- The Client will not be refunded if they are unsatisfied with the commission.
- If the Client is unsatisfied with the commission, the Artist is willing to discuss and make minor edits (ex. adjusting colours). Any desired major revisions (ex. reposing, colour scheme change, etc.) will be rejected.
- The only major revisions permitted are details that the Artist may have missed and was specified by the Client in the order form/ correspondence while the commission was still in the sketching/ lineart stage (ex. missing tattoo that's essential to the character's design).
Section 7 - Commission Process
The following is a sample of the Artist's commission process:
- The Client orders the commission through Ko-Fi, linked by the Artist. An e-mail is required for the Artist to get in contact with the Client. The Client's e-mail will remain private and will not be shared.
- The Artist contacts the Client via e-mail within 72 hours after the Client has sent the order, confirming the acceptance or rejection of the commission. Upon acceptance, the final price and details of the commission is confirmed.
- The Client will receive a rough sketch (resized and watermarked) of the commission. Any and all major revisions must be done at this stage.
- The Client approves the sketch. Payment is to be made (via Ko-Fi).
- Upon confirmation that the payment has been received, the Artist will work on and finalize the commission.
- Upon completion of the commission, the Client will receive the commission file via e-mail. Only minor changes (ex. brightness, colour adjustments, etc.) can be made at this point. Any and all major revisions (ex. reposing, colour scheme change, etc.) will be rejected.
Thank you for your time!